Director Oren Peli’s chiller became one of the most talked about horror films of the 21st century, going on to earn its place as one of the horror greats and redefining the found footage genre, it now gets a hauntingly brilliant new high-def release on 30 August 2021. The box set comes in a rigid, slipcase with new artwork by James Neal plus a book featuring brand new essays and collectors’ art cards, it also contains a slew of special features including audio commentaries, new cast and director interviews, an alternative ending and The Festival Cut ending.
A young couple, played with elan by Katie Featherston and Micah Sloat, move into a new home in the suburbs, but all is not well and they soon become convinced that it’s haunted by a demonic presence. In the hope of finding evidence they set a video camera up in their bedroom to film the room as they sleep. What they record is more terrifying than they could ever have imagined.
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY ‘hit the bull's-eye of a particular cultural and cinematic zeitgeist’ (The Fright File), you’ll definitely want this Limited Edition Blu-ray in your possession.
- Audio commentary by Oren Peli
- Audio commentary by Mary Beth McAndrews and Terry Mesnard
- Breaking Normal: a new interview with Oren Peli
- The Marked One: a new interview with Katie Featherston
- The Man with the Camera: a new interview with Micah Sloat
- The Possessed: a new interview with Ashley Palmer
- Alternative Ending
- The Festival Cut ending
- Deleted scene
- English subtitles for the hearing impaired
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by James Neal
- Soft cover book with new essays by Sarah Appleton, Anton Bitel, Shellie McMurdo and Pete Turner
- 6 collectors’ art cards
Pre-order the Ltd Ed BD from Amazon.co.uk