Saturday, 31 May 2014
Thursday, 29 May 2014
Also checkout their YouTube channel
For more information NYC Horror Film Festival.
Tuesday, 27 May 2014
DVD Special Features:
-Commentary on Pilot
-Commentary on “Dans L’Ombre” with Billy Campbell and Steven Maeda
Four all-new featurettes:
-Ronald D. Moore: The Outlier of Science Fiction – An intimate and up close look at Moore’s thoughts for developing a compelling series, his dos and don’ts of sci-fi, and his personal process for creating the new series from his very unique perspective.
-The Future of Disease – An all-access look at the research, implementation, and creative use of the mysterious disease of HELIX.
-The Art of Isolation – Looks at the Production Designer’s approach to creating the isolated research centre - the key story elements of the setting and the exterior locations used to double for the arctic.
-Dissecting the Characters – A study of the characters and the dynamic interpersonal relationships that fuel the series from the perspective of the writers and the actors tasked with breathing life into these unique personalities.
Monday, 26 May 2014
Saturday, 24 May 2014
A camp classic, The Abominable Dr. Phibes sets itself apart from the seventies horror crowd with its knowing humour and art deco sets, and also prefigures the Saw movies with its increasingly fiendish set of murder devices.
Pairing the original film with sequel Dr. Phibes Rises Again, The Complete Dr. Phibes provides viewers with a double diabolical dose of macabre thrills and black comedy.
- Limited edition boxed-set (3000 copies) containing both films and 100-page collector’s booklet
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of The Abominable Dr. Phibes and Dr. Phibes Rises Again, transferred from original film elements by MGM
- Original uncompressed 1.0 Mono PCM Audio for both films
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for both films
- Audio commentary on The Abominable Dr. Phibes by director Robert Fuest
- Audio commentary on The Abominable Dr. Phibes by the creator of Dr. Phibes, William Goldstein
- Audio commentary on Dr. Phibes Rises Again by critic and author Tim Lucas
- Dr. Phibes and the Gentlemen – The League of Gentlemen fondly recall a pair of British horror classics
- Daughter of Phibes – Victoria Price discusses Vincent Price’s career
- The Doctor Will See You Now – an interview with Vincent Price’s biographer, David Del Valle
- Original Trailers for both films
- 100-page collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the films by Julian Upton, Martin Jones, Justin Humphreys and Jonny Trunk, the on-set recollections of Caroline Munro, plus interviews with Tim Burton and AIP publicist Milton Moritz, all illustrated with rare and original archive stills
The BD box set is released June 9th from Arrow films.
Buy the BD box set at Amazon.co.uk
This year Horror Channel, Movie Mogul and FrightFest have teamed up with Wildseed Studios on the hunt for the most promising newcomer to the horror genre.
Checkout the following video for more info
Visit the official website at http://www.shortcutstohell.com/
Inspired by the film of the same name, the story twists and turns with grisly murders and sensational shock’s – all interwoven with some of the greatest and most bizarre circus acts on earth, sword swallowers, knife throwers, daredevil balancing acts, astounding aerialists, a dwarf strong man, a Guinness World Record holding ‘hairculian’ hair hanging beauty, sinister sisters, gyrating & fire limboing acrobats, dislocating contortionist & much more.
Buy the UK DVD from Amazon.co.uk
Friday, 23 May 2014
Buy the UK DVD from Amazon.co.uk
A bloody and brutal critique of religious corruption, Mark of the Devil sees horror icon Udo Kier ("Flesh for Frankenstein", "Suspiria") play a witchfinder’s apprentice whose faith in his master (Herbert Lom - "Asylum") becomes severely tested when they settle in an Austrian village.
Presided over by the sadistic albino (a memorably nasty turn from Reggie Nalder - "Salems Lot"), the film presents its morality not so much in shades of grey as shades of black.
Special Edition Contents:
- High definition digital transfer
- Newly created and exclusive content including interviews with cast and crew!
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film and more!
- More to be revealed closer to the release date
Released 4th August
Pre-order this set from Amazon.co.uk
Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Monday, 12 May 2014
Godmachine, Jason Edmiston, Justin Osbourn, Abrar Ajmal and Jeff Zornow each offer a unique take on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre's iconic madman, Leatherface.
All five designs are available on both unisex and girls shirts, but each one is limited to 500 pieces. Pre-orders have launched on Fright-rags.com.
Coming to UK cinemas and on VOD this June, from acclaimed writer/director Ti West (HOUSE OF THE DEVIL) and master of horror Eli Roth (HOSTEL, CABIN FEVER) , THE SACRAMENT examines the last days in the life of a religious cult via West’s unique brand of smart, slow-burn terror.
THE SACRAMENT follows two ill-fated Vice Media correspondents as they set out to document their friend’s journey to find his missing sister. Travelling outside of the United States to an undisclosed location, they are welcomed into the world of remote commune “Eden Parish,” a self-sustained rural utopia, comprised of nearly two hundred members.
At the center of this small, religious, socialist community is a mysterious leader known only as “Father.” As their friend reunites with his sister, it becomes apparent to the newcomers that this paradise may not be as it seems and underneath the supposed harmony lies a dark and terrifying truth. What started as just another documentary shoot soon becomes a race to escape with their lives.
Artfully blending old-school 1970’s-style horror with a chilling psychological study of religious fanaticism, THE SACRAMENT relentlessly builds into an atmosphere of engulfing dread that gets under the skin and stays there.
“It’s not just a horror movie; it’s a terrifying drama about one of the scariest aspects of human nature, our wish to believe the religious leader, and the terrifying consequences that follow when that leader decides to play God.” ELI ROTH
Saturday, 10 May 2014
Thursday, 8 May 2014
And here's the set interviews
For more vids, visit my YouTube channel
Tuesday, 6 May 2014
Sunday, 4 May 2014
View the trailer on YouTube.
World War Z (Extended gory version).
Night of the Chicken Dead (errrrmm).
For more info, visit the official Facebook and Twitter pages.
Saturday, 3 May 2014
Friday, 2 May 2014
A Priceless Pot Boiler. Vincent Price’s daughter Victoria recalls her memories about her fathers time on set and discusses her father’s other films.
A Fearful Thespian. Author and film historian David Del Valle discusses the film and how this came to be one of Vincent Price’s favourite roles.
Staged Reaction – Madeline Smith discusses how she got the part and her time working on set.
A Harmony for Horror. In which Composer Michael J. Lewis discusses how he scored the film.
Lastly there’s the original theatrical trailer.
Buy the UK BD from Amazon.co.uk
Buy the UK BD Steelbook from Amazon.co.uk
Stryker’s last star, Samantha Sherwood (Eggar), is so determined to get the part, she committed herself to an asylum to prepare for the role. Unfortunately for all, a crazed killer in a disgusting “hag” mask is viciously murdering everyone one by one. Who will survive the final curtain call?
• The Ultimate Nightmare: The Making of CURTAINS Retrospective
• Audio Commentary with Stars Lesleh Donaldson and Lynne Griffin
• Audio Interviews with Producer Peter R. Simpson and Star Samantha Eggar
• Theatrical Trailer
Curtains is released to BD and DVD in the US July 8th from Synapse.
Buy the US BD from Amazon.com
Buy the US DVD from Amazon.com