The critically acclaimed breakout Sci-Fi hit of 2018, Upgrade from director Leigh Whannell (Insidious, Saw) and the team behind Get Out, gets its highly anticipated enhanced release as a Limited Edition Blu-ray, complete with a host of brand new special features from Second Sight Films.
In a near-future world, where technology controls everything, technophobe Grey Trace (Logan Marshall-Green – The Invitation, Spider-Man: Homecoming) is the victim of a brutal mugging that leaves his wife dead and him paralysed.
A reclusive billionaire inventor offers him an experimental cure, an A.I. implant called STEM. Grey accepts and is immediately transformed into an unstoppable killing machine with enhanced strength and agility. Now it’s payback time.
Genre specialist Blumhouse and the visionary creator of the Saw franchise team up to create an instant cyberpunk classic.
Your Upgrade is due on 18 November 2019.
• Audio Commentary with director Leigh Whannell
• Not Action. Not Sci-Fi. More: A new interview with Leigh Whannell
• Permission Granted: A new interview with producer Kylie Du Fresne
• Future Noir: A new interview with cinematographer Stefan Duscio
• Hacking Upgrade: A new interview with editor Andy Canny
• The Art of Fighting Without Fighting: A new interview with fight choreographer Chris Weir
• Optional English subtitles for the hard of hearing
LIMITED EDTION CONTENTS
• Rigid slipcase featuring new artwork by Adam Stothard
• Poster featuring the new artwork
• 40 page soft cover book with new essays by Jon Towlson and Scott Harrison
Buy the UK BD from Amazon.co.uk