Sunday, 4 October 2026

Gory, gooey body-horror comedy MUM, I'M ALIEN PREGNANT - Released to Digital, November

From New Zealand filmmaking duo Thunderlips, MUM, I'M ALIEN PREGNANT is a comedy body-horror born from the collision of lived experience and outrageous imagination.


When a messy millennial underachiever accidentally gets alien-pregnant she must overcome sceptical doctors, a useless baby-daddy, and her oversharing mum in order to survive and reclaim her life.

Written, directed and edited by Thunderlips and starring Hannah Lynch (The Rule of Jenny Pen), Arlo Green (Cowboy Beebop), Yvette Parsons (What We Do in the Shadows, The Rule of Jenny Pen), Jackie Van Beek (What We Do in the Shadows, Audrey) and Jonny Brugh (What We Do in the Shadows).
 

MUM, I'M ALIEN PREGNANT premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and continued its international festival fun at Germany's Fantasy Filmiest, Finland's Night Visions Film Festival and Sydney Film Festival. The film is also being screened at this month's Mayhem Film Festival in Nottingham UK.

View the Trailer on YouTube. 

 MUM, I'M ALIEN PREGNANT is on Digital platforms 2nd November

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment