Monday 30 September 2024

Supernatural horror I SAW THE TV GLOW - Available now, Digitally

A chilling blend of horror and supernatural drama, I SAW THE TV GLOW sees two teenagers, Owen and Maddy, become addicted to a late-night TV show. 

As their daily lives begins to merge with a world of fantasy, Owen struggles to adapt to the breakdown of reality around him… 

I SAW THE TV GLOW is directed by Jane Schoenbrun (We’re All Going to the World’s Fair) and stars Justice Smith (All the Bright Places, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom) and Brigette Lundy-Paine (Bombshell, Bill & Ted Face The Music). 

I SAW THE TV GLOW is brought to you by A24, an independent entertainment company known for producing and distributing bold, original, and unconventional films and television shows. 

I SAW THE TV GLOW is available to Buy on Digital from Monday 30th September 2024, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

View the Trailer on YouTube

 



No comments:

Post a Comment