Tuesday 7 February 2023

SITE ANNOUNCEMENT - TAKING A BREAK

OK guys, I've decided I need to take a break from maintaining the website for a short while. So there will no more news updates or reviews until further notice. 

Life has got kinda hectic these last few months and I've had a lot of family related stuff to deal with during December, and keeping this place updated was again starting to feel like a second full time job.

So, for the sake of my own sanity, I've decided I need to give things a rest for a while. Just so I can get stuff sorted and to allow myself time to indulge in some other interests.

I'm not planning on shutting the place down, but will be using the time to consider how best to move things forward with the site and it's related social media pages.

I will still be making the occiaisonal post over on Facebook and Twitter, though not as regularly and hopefully doing the odd YouTube video, so please subscribe to me over there if you haven't already done so!
 
I've also just launched a Discord server, if you want to get chatting with us over there.

That's all for now. Friday night chat sessions will continue as normal in the chat room if you want to stop by.
 
Normal service will resume in the near future.

Best Wishes
Simon T (Dark Angel)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment