Tuesday 2 January 2018

SITE ANNOUNCEMENT - TAKING A BREAK

After very careful consideration, I've decided I need to take a break from maintaining the website for the forseeable future. This sadly means, no more news updates or reviews until further notice.

Put breifly, keeping this place updated regularly has gone from being a part time hobby to having a second full-time job, which has become a bit of a strain.

I have therefore decided, for the sake of my own sanity, to give it a rest for a while to free up some time to pursue other interests.

I'm not planning on shutting the place down, at least not yet anyway. However I will be reconsidering how best to move the site forward.

This also means I probably won't be posting over on Facebook much. However, I will be making the odd personal post over on Twitter if you wish to see what I get up to over there. 

Also, I do plan on continuing with the YouTube channel for now, so please subscribe to me over there if you haven't already done so!

That's all for now. Friday night chat sessions will continue as normal in the chat room if you want to stop by.

Best Wishes
Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment